#Ovumber, part 6: Me rambling about injections on YouTube!

(In this post and earlier posts you can read my earlier thoughts and experiences about the process, in Swedish)

Hey!
I already asked around if someone would be interested in reading about this in English, and at least one person said yes, so hah, here you go. Except that I decided to make a video out of it!

Dat thumbnail, tho!

Sooo, I am going to shut up and let YouTube-me do the talking part. Note bene - I have no idea what I'm doing - I also seem to have held my phone camera the wrong way while recording. I ramble, and I codeswitch and both the video and the audio are probably lousy, but... it's something :)


...Also: YOU GUYS, THE PROCEDURE IS NOW SCHEDULED!
Tomorrow noon I take the last jarrupiikki, and in the evening the two (huge) ovulation injections.
On Thursday 9.30 I am to report to the clinic, and the procedure should take place around 10.00. My good friend M will be accompanying me home afterwards because it's recommended that you don't leave alone.

I'll probably write something more before that, but I actually managed to start feeling pretty bloated and "meh" during the time it took this video to upload to YouTube, so I just want to lie down right now.

Kommentarer